Creative mentorship Programmes
Kathy Scott specializes in helping clients to clarify, strategize and share their unique vision with the world by offering a Creative Mentorship programme that will activate your trailblazing enterprise and elevate it to the next level of impact.
If you are looking to make some big changes in your creative life or have a brilliant idea that you are ready to progress, this programme is for you. She has worked with hundreds of cultural entrepreneurs and has a track record in developing strategies that will nurture and leverage your creative capacity in the marketplace. This Mentorship programme offers a comprehensive roadmap that supports you to tap into the deepest wisdom within you and reach the highest levels of your creative potential.
This Creative Mentorship package includes one-on-one coaching sessions in the arena of intention setting, value alignment, idea generation, market research, cultural mapping, project development, storytelling, brand building and positioning, language design, marketing and communications strategy, campaign planning, copywriting, content curation, public speaking, presentation and media relations.
This Creative Mentorship package is a three month commitment involving 8 sessions with homework and resources supplied between meetings. Sessions take place in person or online . The investment is €850. Please fill in your details below to enquire further if this resonates with you.
Interested in mentoring with me?
We've got this!
On this Creative Mentorship programme you will....
· Craft your unique trailblazing story and position your brand
· Gather a team of allies, partners and advocates to support your mission
· Design a comprehensive communications strategy
· Develop marketing tools to create compelling content and leverage online presence
· Elevate and maximize your reach, impact and legacy
· Clarify and crystalize your intention
· Define your creative vision for the future
· Align with heart-centered values
· Discover where you belong in the cultural landscape around you
· Identify your audience, followers, customers, clients and stakeholders and learn how you can influence them